Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Sleeper has awakened!

Well I guess it has been a bit of a break, what with holidays and all. I'm happy to say I've completed my latest works on the Soarer - upgraded brakes are now installed, unless you find new discs exciting I won't bother posting a pic.

I wanted to post some MHS pics tonight but it's too late now, I'll edit the post and add them tomorrow. For now I shall leave you to ponder over a picture that has been bothering me since I went looking for the school pics.





Dave I seriously thought you were on drugs about the Corey Feldman thing until I dug up this shot of him:

Comments:
OH NO. The Pre-shaw days! Was that when you were in your Cory Feldman phase.
Anyway good to see you back to the blog. Now in 1 post you have surpassed Shirk, and 2 more and you will do the same to Keb.
 
You want me to create a histogram of your efforts buddy.
 
It's the fingers in that pic that are the give-away
 
HAHA yes, If he were only holding Pizza. Completely oposite to Adam Schulze.
 
sorry about the spelling in that last one.
Bag, do you remember HSDFFF?
 
I remember JNTDT, FUDUP-FUDUP-FUDUP, TTT, TNT but not HSDFFF.

By the way, fuck you both for the finger comments!
 
Sorry my mistyake I think it was actually FSDFFF.
Don't remember? Bone made it up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?